We’re very happy to announce the release of Orange Squeeze 1.0.6. This release is primarily a bug fix and compatibility release to address comments from our users. This is the first release building on our new bug tracking system, which helps us work in a more organized manner with our users. In addition to the bug fixes, there are several minor enhancements which you may notice and appreciate.
Here is the full changelog:
Changes since 1.0.5
- #4: Option to keep screen enabled while running
- Increase number of concurrent requests for loading artwork
- Improve drag and drop behavior
- Show exact volume on volume popup
- Implement acceleration curve when controlling volume with hardware keys
- #8, #9: Errors with SqueezeCenter 7.3.3
- #10: Active playlist item not maintained properly on player change.
- #11: Graphical updates for certain devices
- Favorite removal was broken
- Full album list was filtering out compilations
- Playlist artwork was sized improperly under certain circumstances